The Tiki community consists of all the developers, consultants, and end-users (just like you!). By joining the community, you help Tiki to grow. Not only will you be able to find answers to your questions, but you can even become an integral member of the community (if you desire) and help chart the course for Tiki in the future.
In this section
About theÂ Tiki WebsitesThe Tiki community actively dogfoodsthe Tiki software. This means we useTiki to developTiki. All of the Tiki websites (collectively referred to as *.t.o) are continuously updated from the development repository. As a result, some things may not always work or display properly (as the developers continue to add new features and fix existing code).
You can see how "up-to-date" a particular *.t.o site is, by reviewing the footer information on each page.
Connecting to the Tiki DirectoryOne way to both promote your site and connect with the Tiki Community is to submit your site to the Tiki Community Directory.
- From the Administration page click Connect .
- On the Admin: Connect page, click Submit Site to add your site to the Tiki Directory.
- Use the Register this Site page to add your site to the Tiki Directory.
- Complete the following fields on the page:
- Name: Name of your Tiki website.
- Description: Short description of what your site is about.
- URL: URL of your website.
- Country: Location or language of your site.
- Click Save. Tiki adds your site's listing to the community directory.